2 Select Dimensions
3Material & Color
Carver Boat Covers for V-Hull Center Console Shallow Draft Fishing Boat with T-Top
- Choose from Poly-Guard or Sun-DURA materials
- Cover is Made in the USA by Carver Industries in Landrum, SC
- Access the boat while covered with dual zippered entry on port and starboard sides
- Double Reinforced at Bow for anchor roller/bow pulpit
- VHF antennas are allowed to exit through a slot which features hook and loop closure
- Cover will accommodate for antennas, outrigger mounts, GPS and rod holders
- Excellent cover for storage and mooring
- Cover is designed for a single engine. For Dual Outboards, you should order the next size larger cover
- Cover is designed for bow rails up to 26" in height
- 2 support poles which are made to go inside your rod holders, so the cover does not apply pressure to your equipment
- 1 square yard of self adhesive reinforcement/repair material
- Rope Ratchet for tightening the draw rope in the hem of the cover
- 12 black polypropylene straps to be used for tying the cover down
- Best Price Guarantee! Contact us with lower pricing on an identical item, and we will beat it!
- In stock colors ship immediately- other colors ship within 4 business days or less
Materials and Colors
|8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard|
|7 oz. Sun-DURA|
Part NumbersCovers With Outboard Motor
*Select the part number for the dimensions and motor type that best fit your boat OR use the dropdown selection above. If you are having trouble finding what you need feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-866-626-8377 (1-866-6COVERS).
|Part No.||Centerline Length||Beam Width||8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard||In Stock||7 oz. Sun-DURA||In Stock|
Each Carver Cover Features:
- Two Support Poles
- VHF antennas, Collapsible Light Poles, and Antenna Slot
- Bow Strap
- Rope Ratchet
- Reinforcement/Repair Kit
- Heavy-Duty Tie Down Straps
- Storage Bag
Included with your purchase are two support poles. These poles should be spaced equally into your rod holders. These poles are designed specifically to keep weight and pressure off of the antennas and other equipment.
If VHF antennas or collapsible light poles are mounted on your hard top or t-top, fold them down to the rear before applying your boat cover. As you put the cover on, roll the cover between the antennas. After you spread the cover over the support poles, locate and open the slot which will allow your antenna to exit.
Each cover has a dual zippered entry on both the port and starboard sides of the boat. During installation, make sure the zippers are closed (you’ll have a much easier time).
Attach the sewn in bow strap to the bow eye.
Each hard top or t-top boat cover comes with a rope ratchet. This ratchet is used for tightening the draw rope that is in the hem of the cover in order to make the cover secure.
A reinforcement kit is included with every hard top or t-top boat cover purchase for added protection at sharp areas and stress points. Simply cut the material to size, peel the backing off, and stick it on the inside of the cover wherever you need extra reinforcement.
Tie down straps make storage easier, allowing you to secure your boat cover. Included are 12 black straps with quick release buckles.
When you aren’t using your cover, place it in the storage bag for safe keeping.
What makes our material better?
Both Sun-DURA and Poly-Guard materials are made in the USA by highly respected mills- Glen Raven and Shuford. These materials are true loom woven marine grade polyesters which are designed to withstand harsh elements, such as intense sun and heavy rain. The weave on these fabrics is very tight which makes for high tear resistance. Either material will perform well in any area- whether you live in the extreme desert, or are using this cover for storage in a tropical climate. They are even good for areas like AK and Canada where you get extremely cold temperatures and lots of snow. Both materials are breathable meaning you don't have to be concerned with mold or mildew developing while your boat is under cover.
The difference between these materials is that Sun-DURA comes in more color options, and it is slightly better for fade resistance. The material is warrantied for 2 years longer than the Poly-Guard. However, both of these are top quality materials which will perform in any environment. Either would be an excellent choice to protect your boat.
We are proud to offer these materials and stand above our competition. Carver Industries makes these covers in Landrum, SC.