Our Carver Bimini Tops are made in Landrum, SC. Each Carver top is hand crafted based on the size, material, and color ordered. Meticulous care is given to every feature needed to make a beautiful, long-lasting top that provides maximum protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Top 5 reasons to choose Carver for your new Bimini top:
- Snap hooks and eye straps, major points of stress on any top, are made from heavy-duty nickel plated brass.
- Carver goes a step further than most in the industry, with a ¾” inserted for stability into the 7/8” heavy-walled aluminum tubing.
- Stainless steel adjuster buckles and assembly fasteners.
- Popular sizes and colors are in stock at Boat Covers Direct® and ship the same day they are ordered.
- Carver tops are made in the USA, using materials from domestic mills, such as Glen Raven and Milliken