Your complete satisfaction is our top priority at CoversDirect® and we want you to have a quality product that suits your needs. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please review our policy and procedures below. The following guidelines apply to all returns:
- Should CoversDirect® decide to accept the return of any item, or an item not in first quality condition, restocking fees of up to 25% will apply. Returns must be inspected before final decisions are made on credits.
- Any returned item must be in first quality condition and in its original packaging. Please take extra care when trying your product on for the first time. Used, soiled or damaged items are non-returnable.
- A Return Authorization number will be required on any product returned for a refund. RA Numbers must be listed on the outside of the package and are valid for 30 days before expiration. Shipments received without the proper authorization, or after 30 days, may be subject to a restocking fee or refused delivery.
- CoversDirect® cannot accept any packages freight collect or COD. All packages must be shipped prepaid. The customer is responsible for return shipping unless the product has been deemed as defective by the manufacturer. Photos must be provided to verify its imperfection. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All credit card purchases that qualify for a refund will be credited to the same credit card account that was charged in the original purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Non-Returnable Items Include:
- Custom Fit Boat Covers are specifically made for the year, make and model boat chosen when placing your order. The cover will not allow for any special modifications or additions (such as trolling motors, towers, swim platform, etc.) unless otherwise specified within the boat’s listing.
- Boat Lift Canopy Covers are Custom-made per your order and cut to fit the specific frame chosen, based on the dimensions entered. If you’re unsure of your frame type, please contact our customer support team for instructions to identify your exact lift.
- Special Order/Modified Covers are typically made to better accommodate your boat and not regularly stocked items, therefore not returnable for a refund. Special order Sunbrella colors are not primarily stocked shades, but rather ordered at your request, which makes these non-returnable as well.
- Closeout products - except in the case of a manufacturing defect.
All of these Custom covers are manufactured per your order, therefore non-returnable unless received with a product defect such as material flaw, stitching error, etc. If you should receive a defective or damaged product, please note the damage by providing images and contact our office immediately for further instructions. At our discretion, if the item should be accepted back for a return, it is subject to a restocking fee up to 25%.
If you wish to proceed with the return of an unsatisfactory product, please call us at 1-866-626-8377 to inform us of the problem within 30 days of receiving the product. You may also fill out an email request for assistance if you prefer email correspondence. In an effort to simplify the return process, it is requested that you provide as much detail as possible, including full images with and without the product installed. (Images best taken when you can view the entire unit in one picture.)
It is our goal to ship your order as quickly as possible. Most in stock items will ship same day when processed before 1pm eastern time. Non-stock items will begin production either same or next day, depending on when your order is placed. We MUST hear from you within 24 hours of placing an order to cancel or make any changes. Canceled orders are subject to a fee up to 25% of the purchase price once it has entered production or shipped.