Bayliner Boat Covers and Bimini Tops: Protecting Your Outboard Motor
Bayliner has been making quality inboard and outboard boats since 1957. With the investment you make in your Bayliner, extending its life and maximizing the time you spend on the water is very important. That's why BoatCoversDirect.com offers affordable, fitted boat covers and bimini tops for sun and rain protection.
Here, BoatCoversDirect.com offers tips for protecting your Bayliner's outboard motor to extend its life.
- When your boat is not in the water, keep your motor protected with a boat cover from Boat Covers Direct.
- Flush your motor after every trip - regardless of whether you are in salt water or fresh.
- Lubricate with an anti-corrosive spray after flushing.
- Start each season with fresh fuel - don't use fuel from the year before.
- Regularly inspect your engine for wearing or cracks.
- Check fuel to make sure there is no water in it.
- Tilt the outboard down when trailering your boat.
Ensure your Bayliner lasts years by protecting it with a boat cover. BoatCoversDirect.com offers custom-fit boat covers and bimini tops for Bayliners.