Steve's Sea Hunt
One of our customers, Steve from Georgia, was kind enough to send us photos of his Sea Hunt boat wearing its brand new cover he purchased from us. Both Steve and everyone here at Boat Covers Direct were thrilled to see how well our cover fit his boat with the T-Top. It’s satisfying to know the products we sell are efficient and that our customers love them!
Why Pick a Carver Boat Cover?
Our Carver boat covers for Boats with Hard Tops and T-Tops feature:
- Double reinforcement sewn in at the bow for an anchor roller or bow pulpit
- Access to the boat while covered with dual zippered entry on both port and starboard sides
- Made in the USA in Landrum, SC
- Cover is designed to cover the boat including a single motor mounted to the transom. For dual outboards, you should order the next size larger cover.
- Cover will accommodate for bow rails up to 26″ in height
- Accommodation for outrigger mounts, GPS, and rod holders
- Allows for VHF antennas. These are allowed to exit through a slot which features hook and loop closure
Included Free with the Cover:
This style of covers includes two support poles which are designed to go inside your rod holders , so the cover doesn’t apply pressure to your equipment. You also receive a rope ratchet for tightening the draw rope in the hem of the cover as well as 12 black polypropylene straps to be used for tying the cover down. In addition, a square yard of self adhesive reinforcement/repair material is included to allow you to patch the cover anywhere you have sharp edges.
Not Your Boat?
We also offer covers for other styles of boats with hard tops or T-Tops, like shallow draft bay style boats or boats that have flat/rounded bows.
Here’s where you can locate these covers: //www.boatcoversdirect.com/products/boat_covers/specialty/
If you are in need of a cover for a boat with no hard or T-Top, we have those too! You can search for yours at this link: //www.boatcoversdirect.com/products/boat_covers/
If you need a cover, call us! We are happy to give you 5% off for mentioning this forum post!
Show us Your Boat!
We want to hear from you! Even if you already have a boat cover, show us your boat and tell us about your boat cover! Share with us in the comment section below, or send an email. Any boat is a major investment and we’re on a mission to make sure everyone’s boat is covered properly. Now is time for you to do your part!
And most importantly….don’t let the tarp creature get a hold of you!