Styled to Fit, Flex Fit and Custom Fit Boat Covers
- Three Cover Styles Available- Styled to Fit, Flex Fit and Custom Fit
- Covers Come with Draw Rope or Shock Cord in Hem, Depending on Style
- Tie Down Loops Double Stitched for Superior Strength, Sewn Every 2-3’ Throughout Hem
- Every Seam is Double Sewn with Weather Resistant Thread for Longevity
- Comes with Free Tie Down Kit and Storage Bag
- Many Covers In Stock and Ship Same Day, Non Stock Covers Ship within 3-5 Business Days
- Choose from Materials with 5, 7 and 10 Year Warranties
- Made in the USA in Landrum, South Carolina
- Covers can be used for mooring, storage and most travel conditions
Our premium cover is made specifically for each model listed
and is our best travel cover. It's offered in a choice of four
materials (Poly-Cotton, Poly-Guard, Sun-DURA, Sunbrella) and
includes sewn in vinyl reinforcements at stress points and
stress pads for use with a boat cover support pole accessory.
(Support poles not included.)
Our best seller! Styled-to-Fit covers provide an excellent fit
without the price of a custom cover. We guarantee the fit of
all of our Styled-to-Fit covers. They're returnable for a full
refund if you are not satisfied!
See our return/warranty information.
Many of our customers prefer a basic cover with our quality
construction. Our Flex-Fit covers are just that. Because of
their loose fit they accommodate many unique boat
configurations, but are not recommended for trailering.
This style of cover is offered in a light-weight 7 oz. Poly-Flex material and carries a 2 year warranty.
Exact and Select Fit Boat Covers
- Exact or Select Fit Covers Available
- Draw Rope Sewn Into Hem to Pull Cover Tight
- Tie Down Loops Double Sewn for Added Strength and Stability
- Exact Fit® Covers Include Free Tie Down Kit
- Covers are Made within 3-5 Business Days
- Choose from Materials with 5, 7 and 10 Year Warranties.
- Made from USA Materials, Assembled in Mexico
- Acceptable for trailering, lift or slip storage
- All covers come with two sewn in vents to help prevent moisture
and mildew build up
Exact Fit® Covers
A cover which will fit your boat perfectly! These covers are
patterned custom for each specific make and model of boat.
They take into account every curve, to provide an exact fit.
Each exact fit® pattern is measured, tucked, darted, and
approved by Westland's own pattern expert. We offer top
quality fabrics, including Sharkskin and Sunbrella, and a tie
down kit is included with each purchase.
Select Fit Covers
Select fit covers are patterned to fit a specific boat
style based on centerline length and beam width dimensions.
Fit is generally snug, but looser, than an exact fit® cover.
These covers are available in Sharkskin Plus (5 year warranty)
and Sharkskin Supreme SD (7 year warranty). Our materials are
trailerable with reinforcements sewn in at the windshield
(and, if applicable, at the trolling motor area).
Custom Fit Boat Covers
- Custom Patterned for a Perfect Fit with Added Vinyl Reinforcements at Stress Points
- Draw Rope Sewn Into Hem to Allow Cover to Snug Around Boats Perimeter
- Heavy Duty Padded Tie Down Loops with D-Rings for Securing Cover
- All Seams Double Sewn with Mildew and Rot-Proof Thread for Superior Strength and Durability
- Covers Come with a Free Nylon Storage Bag
- Covers are Made within 5-10 Business Days
- All Materials Come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA in Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- Suitable for travel, land or water storage
Choosing a cover for your boat is simple with Shoretex Custom Boat Covers,
each of which are designed for a specific year, make and model boat. Shoretex
Custom Boat Covers come with the option of even further customization,
allowing you to specify your desired motor coverage, optional coverage for
swim platforms, and allowance for bow mounted trolling motors. Shoretex
constructs all of their boat covers with quality and durability in mind,
sewing in extra reinforcement at high stress areas and double stitching every
seam to ensure lasting strength. Shoretex Custom Boat Covers feature a draw rope
sewn within the cover’s hem for cinching the cover tight against the boat.
Loops are also sewn every few feet throughout the hem to provide tie down
locations which allow the cover to be anchored in place.
Shoretex Custom Boat Covers are developed by an experienced pattern department
and design team which has created patterns for over 4500 individual models.
ShoreTex began business over 20 years ago as ShoreMaster Fabric Products, and
they are a national leader in the manufacturing of boat lift canopy covers
and other protective quality marine products. Offering a wide variety of
custom covers for countless popular boat manufacturers such as Alumacraft,
Lund, Fisher, Ranger, Tahoe, Tracker, and many others, Shortex makes all of their
products right here in the USA, in Fergus Falls, MN.