Sunbrella/Outdura Boat Covers and Bimini Tops
Why select boat covers and bimini tops made from solution dyed marine acrylic, like Sunbrella® fabrics? Along with great weather protection, Sunbrella® maintains an environmental conscience with all of its marine fabrics, which are:
- Fully recyclable - the company offers a customer recycle service
- Produce no wastewater during dyeing
- Offer significant sun protection
- Are Certified by GREENGUARD for contributing to indoor air quality
Besides the environmental advantages, why select Sunbrella®/Outdura® boat covers and bimini tops?
- Fabrics are designed for both freshwater and saltwater environments, and will maintain beauty and quality regardless of marine conditions.
- The Sunbrella® boat covers protect your boat from the elements while Sunbrella® bimini tops protect you from sun and rain. In fact, Sunbrella® fabrics have earned a Seal of Recommendation from the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Sunbrella®/Outdura® boat covers and bimini tops are water-repellant yet breathable, so they don't trap mildew, moisture, vapors, or heat.
- The fabrics come in attractive, fade-resistant colors.