Sunbrella Boat Covers and Bimini Tops
Why select boat covers and bimini tops made from Sunbrella fabrics? Along with great weather protection, Sunbrella maintains an environmental conscience with all of its marine fabrics, which are:
- Fully recyclable - the company offers a customer recycle service
- Produce no wastewater during dyeing
- Offer significant sun protection
- Are Certified by GREENGUARD for contributing to indoor air quality
Besides the environmental advantages, why select Sunbrella boat covers and bimini tops?
- Fabrics are designed for both freshwater and saltwater environments, and will maintain beauty and quality regardless of marine conditions.
- The Sunbrella boat covers protect your boat from the elements while Sunbrella bimini tops protect you from sun and rain. In fact, Sunbrella fabrics have earned a Seal of Recommendation from the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Sunbrella boat covers and bimini tops are water-repellant yet breathable, so they don't trap mildew, moisture, vapors, or heat.
- The fabrics come in attractive, fade-resistant colors.