The Bimini will mount to the tower with clamps made to work on tubing with a diameter of 2-2 3/8" diameter. Rubber bushings are included with the clamps to allow you to reduce the clamp size up to a diameter of 1 7/8". The clamps also allow you to set up bimini without having to drill into the tower.
To select the correct size Tower Bimini top, you should determine where the Bimini top will need to clear. This specific top stands 26" tall from the mounting location, so you'll need to ensure you allow enough room for it to be deployed. The best mounting point is typically 1' up from where the tower is mounted to the boat. Measure the width between the desired mounting locations on the tower legs to achieve an accurate width.
- Tower Bimini Tops are made in the USA and feature 10 year warranties.
- Bimini's take 20-25 business days to be made if not in stock.
- A free storage boot comes with your Bimini top, allowing you to fold and zip up the canvas when the top is not in use.
- Front and Rear hold down straps are included at no charge.
- Optional Upgrades: a single brace kit or double brace kit with matching clamps.