All Carver covers and bimini tops are designed and engineered in Landrum, South Carolina and production takes place in Carver's state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. For over 30 years, Carver has been a leader in the marine industry because of the exceptional quality of their handmade boat covers and Bimini tops.
Help preserve the value of your boat with a cover that is water repellent, mildew resistant, and UV resistant. Our boat covers are excellent for storage, either on dry land or in the water. Our 7.6 oz. Sun-DURA material is trailerable with our tie down kit. Our specialty covers are patterned with precision to ensure a great fitting and great looking boat cover.
All of our covers carry full warranties that protect you completely. We offer a price match guarantee, so you don't have to worry about price. If you find it cheaper elsewhere, please contact us. We will beat any competitors price on the same item by $10!
We ship our covers direct to you quickly, many times the same day that you order. You choose the color—we have many available.
We make it our mission not only to provide a cover for your boat, but to provide you with the RIGHT cover for your boat. Accept nothing less than a cover that will last for years to come. Let our cover work for you—the only thing that you need to do is enjoy boating!
We accept orders online or by phone. If you are having trouble finding the boat cover or Bimini top that is right for you, or you just want to talk to someone before making your purchase, call us. Our toll free number is 1-866-626-8377. There are plenty of operators standing by to assist you.
Carver Boat Covers for High Profile Cabin Cruiser with Radar Arch
Cover is designed with 115" long slots to accommodate radar arch and standard bimini tops. Slots are fully lined with hook and loop fastener to keep boat fully protected. Front cut out accommodates anchor roller or davit. Cover fits boats with bow rails up to 30" high. Draw rope encased in hem for a secure fit. Each cover comes standard with two rope ratchets to easily tighten cover as desired. This cover is designed for storage only.
- Hook and loop cut out for radar arch and standard biminis
- Sewn in snap pads to be used with our boat cover support pole (not included)
- 2 rope ratchets for tightening the draw rope in the hem of the cover
- Cover will accommodate for up to 30” bow rails.
- Cut out for anchor roller
- Warranty Information
Velcro® Slot Measurements
- A — Length from tip of nose to where the slot for the arch will begin
- B — Length of sleeve which allows the arch to exit the cover
- C — Measurements between the sides of the arch
- See the A/B/C Velcro® slot measurements below to select the proper cover based on the location of the tower slot.
- If your boat is equipped with a swim platform, you should add this to the overall length of the boat to determine the size cover needed.
- The cover is made to allow an anchor roller to exit. It will not allow for a bow pulpit to exit, because the bow pulpit usually includes a bow rail, and the slot for the anchor is not large enough. If you have a bow pulpit you should include it in the overall length of the boat so the cover will accommodate for it.
Part NumbersCovers With Inboard/Outdrive
*Select the part number for the dimensions and motor type that best fit your boat OR use the dropdown selection above. If you are having trouble finding what you need feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-866-626-8377 (1-866-6COVERS).
|Part No.||Centerline Length||Beam Width||Price||In Stock|
To determine which size cover you should order, you will need to measure your boats overall length from tip of bow (or pulpit) to back of transom in a straight line with no contours. If you have a swim platform you would like to cover, please include that in your measurements.
Protect your investment with a BoatCoversDirect.com boat cover.