Quicklash Attachment System
QuikLash webbing is a new technologically designed material that incorporates lacing holes within the webbing.
QuikLash System Features
- Reinforced laced holes are located every 3 inches along webbing.
- Reduces over-all sewing and needle punctures into the material.
- Eliminate O-ring tie downs, no more rusting or brackish decay.
- Provides a multi-functional attachment system to the canopy frame.
- Mildew and UV resistant.
- Eliminates grommets that loosen in time.
- Canopies will include individual bungee hooks for a more uniform secure fit to each frame.
A close up of the quicklash webbing inside a canopy cover
Close up of a Quicklash bungee strap attached to the webbing