Carver Boat Covers for Walk Around Cuddy Boat with Hard Top
Include bow pulpit and engine bracket (if applicable) in centerline to determine correct size cover. For dual engines, order next larger size(unless otherwise stated). Cover comes with reinforcement kit, heavy-duty tie down kit, rope ratchet and two support poles.
Materials and Colors
|8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard|
|Black||Storm Gray||Khaki||Mist Gray|
|Teal||Admiral Navy||Cobalt Blue|
- Cover is offered in Poly-Guard or Sun-DURA material
- Cover is Made in the USA by Carver Industries in Landrum, SC
- Access the boat while covered with dual zippered entry on port and starboard sides
- Double Reinforced at Bow for anchor roller/bow pulpit
- VHF antennas are allowed to exit through a slot which features hook and loop closure
- Cover will accommodate for antennas, outrigger mounts, GPS and rod holders
- Excellent cover for storage and mooring
- Cover is designed for a single engine. For Dual Outboards, you should order the next size larger cover
- Cover is designed for bow rails up to 26" in height
- 2 support poles which are made to go inside your rod holders, so the cover does not apply pressure to your equipment
- 1 square yard of self adhesive reinforcement/repair material
- Rope Ratchet for tightening the draw rope in the hem of the cover
- 12 black polypropylene straps to be used for tying the cover down
- Best Price Guarantee! Contact us with lower pricing on an identical item, and we will beat it!
- In stock colors ship immediately- other colors ship within 4 business days or less
Part NumbersCovers With Outboard
*Select the part number for the dimensions and motor type that best fit your boat OR use the dropdown selection
above. If you are having trouble finding what you need feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-866-626-8377 (1-866-6COVERS).
8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard
7 oz. Sun-DURA
To choose your size, simply measure your boats overall length from tip of bow to back of transom in a straight line with no contours. These covers are made to accommodate for a single outboard mounted on the transom. If you have dual outboards, please order the next size up. If your outboard is mounted on a bracket, please include the bracket in your overall length measurement
What makes our material better?
Both Sun-DURA and Poly-Guard materials are made in the USA by highly respected mills- Glen Raven and Shuford. These materials are
true loom-woven marine grade polyesters which are designed to withstand harsh elements, such as intense sun and heavy rain. The weave
on these fabrics is very tight which makes for high tear resistance. Either material will perform well in any area; whether you live
in the extreme desert, or are using this cover for storage in a tropical climate. They are even good for areas like Alaska and Canada
where you get extremely cold temperatures and snow. Both materials are breathable meaning you don't have to be concerned with
mold or mildew developing while your boat is under cover.
The difference between these materials is that Sun-DURA comes in more color options, and it is slightly better for fade
resistance. The material is warrantied for 2 years longer than the Poly-Guard. However, both of these are top quality materials which
will perform in any environment. Either would be an excellent choice to protect your boat.
We are proud to offer these materials and stand above our competition. Carver Industries makes these covers in Landrum, SC.