If you like nothing better than getting out in your bass boat to fish, then you'll want to protect your investment in your favorite sport with a bass boat cover. BoatCoversDirect.com offers bass boat covers styled to fit thousands of popular bass boat brands and models. The Carver bass boat covers are made from weather-resistant fabric with a tailored fit for your bass boat. They also feature 4-ply folded joint seams with no raw edges, and tie-down loops with double reinforced sewing.
CoversDirect® offers bass boat covers for boats like Triton, Stratos, Tracker and Skeeter.
Keeping your boat covered with a quality bass boat cover is only part of the equation. Here, Boat Covers Direct® provides tips for preparing your boat for fishing season.
- Pay as much attention to your bass boat as you do to your other fishing equipment such as lures and rods in order to ensure you'll have the best possible season.
- Have an outboard tune up in the fall before you winterize your boat. Inspect all parts and order any replacements so you'll have them before fishing season.
- Replace batteries you've had for a few seasons. Keep batteries fully charged during the off-season months, and never allow them to remain uncharged for any length of time.
- Inspect your trailer during the winter and perform any necessary repairs such as trailer lights or tire wear.
- Wash and wax the boat before taking it on the water.
- Inspect wiring and electrical connections and make necessary repairs.
- Look for signs of mice or other rodents that may have wintered in your boat. If you find signs, take extra care in inspecting wiring.
- Inspect pumps and make any necessary repairs.
- Inspect all safety equipment such as life jackets and fire extinguishers, and replace if necessary.
- Clean and repair your bass boat cover, drying it completely before storing.
Once you've removed your bass boat cover, you still need to make sure your boat is ready for the water. With proper care and maintenance, you'll have a great fishing season.
To find a great fitting cover for your bass boat search our site.